Saturday, August 22, 2009

I love my Mom!!


I just found this picture from our trip west, and wanted to post it. I really love how it turned out, and I can't remember seeing a picture where my mom and I look so alike!! If you knew how great my mom was, you would never go back to yours....
Love you Mom!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Paula said...

Thank you for the nice things you said about me, especially that you think I might look any thing like you!

Alisha Haight said...

Mom, you are ridiculous.

Amanda said...

So cute!!

Marissa said...

This is a great picture of both of you. I completely agree with Alisha. Our Mom is the best!

Evans Family said...

tonight I was looking at the book Mom and Dad gave us for Christmas a couple of years ago (about Granny and Grampa) and telling Kylie all about it. When we got to our Mom and Dad's engagement picture I asked Kylie who it was and she said "Aunt Alisha". I had never thought of you two looking a lot a like but I can see it in that picture. Two beautiful ladies!